- >5 years of experience
- Experience with video algorithms
- Experience with Xilinx
- Proficiency in VHDL
- Ability to understand electronic schematics
- System oriented
- Knowledge in high-speed interfaces – advantage
- Experience with DDR and embedded systems
- Strong simulation knowledge
- Responsibilities are under NDA. The product is used by several governments, NATO, and other organizations as well.
What we offer
- Extremely Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client develops innovative onboard missile defense systems, onboard surveillance, and information solutions. They use inventive in-house technical know-how to protect the clients and ensure safety.
While being a global provider of airborne solutions, the company also provides first-class aviation logistics services to large commercial companies and governments.