We seek a Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C) to join the team of the world’s top car manufacturer in Sweden!
If you have 4-6+ years of experience in Application software development and are ready to revolutionize the automotive industry with your ideas, let’s join!
- Engage in various software developments to support new engines and after-treatment development to meet new emissions legislations or deliver a customer-specific solution
- Investigate embedded software problems, understand causal mechanisms, recommend appropriate action, own problem resolution, and documents results
- Apply and support the improvement of embedded software development processes and tools. Processes include model-based development, coding, compiling and test.
- Work with the Matlab/Simulink, integration tools, static analysis tools, compilers, and Software/hardware in the loop test tools
- Innovate OBD algorithms and concepts with respect to future certification requirements as a cross-functional team
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 4-6+ years of Application software development
- Experience with embedded controls software development in Matlab/Simulink
- Good knowledge of Creta, ATI Vision, Matlab, Python and C-programming experience is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Action oriented with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to successfully collaborate with global and cross-functional colleagues
- Innovative mindset with customer focus
- Teamwork: building cooperation among departments, based on integrity and trust, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- Ownership / Accountability: cooperation with others in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs, and results
- Analytical Skills: recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Attention to Detail: monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture, while having the project of your life
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers that change this world through technology
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌟 Multinational Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something global and large-scale. Contribute to the world’s largest manufacturing conglomerate and impact this world.
🤩 Bring your Ideas to Billions of People: You have a chance to affect the lives of billions of people daily. Take this opportunity and run the world!
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us on this remarkable journey, where you’ll not only advance your career but also have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Sweden.