Our Global Newxel Team consists of 285+ energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
We are looking for a functional Senior Digital Marketing Manager, who will apply trending digital marketing approaches to:
- creating short-term campaigns (ads, inbound, omnichannel / Google, LinkedIn) to support the sales team’s lead-gen activities;
- developing and launching a long-term digital marketing strategy.
A day in life / Daily routine
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy
- Deep client analytics and applying an ABM approach to lead generation
- Full-cycle management of omnichannel digital marketing campaigns for Newxel services promotion (B2B and B2T audiences; paid social, SEO/SEM, PPC)
- Collaborate with Sales Team for lead-generation campaign creation
- Develop and execute inbound marketing activities
- Increase the number of qualified leads and conversion rates
- Increase referral traffic and conversions
- Create and implement a client engagement strategy
- Create and promote case studies
- Manage CRM implementation (HubSpot)
- Manage content quality and brand TOV sharing
- Develop and run GTM strategies for new services
- Qualified leads
- Conversions & Conversion Rate
- Referral traffic
- Cost per Lead
- Goal Completions
- Share of voice
Is it a match?
- You are result-driven and passionate about digital marketing performance
- You are ready to “roll up your sleeves”, build up efficient processes, apply multiple approaches, and monitor their performance to define the best
- In B2B marketing campaigns, you orient to and communicate with a Person and his needs
- You think and decide quickly. Your motivation is “to achieve”, not “to avoid”
- You are ready to take on challenges and achieve realistic short- and long-term goals
- You are ready to be a Leader for the B2B marketing team, demonstrate a strong role model, and be a company ambassador, functional expert, and mentor
- You are enthusiastic about creating, testing, and promoting new services
- You have hands-on experience in the Product-Led-Growth, ABM, and inbound lead generation strategies
- 5+ years of proven experience setting up digital marketing campaigns and growing B2B audience website traffic in the IT industry in the EU/USA and other global regions
- Experience growing leads, developing, testing, and distributing digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, LinkedIn campaign manager, Facebook business manager, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and other analytical and ad tools
- Data-driven and analytical thinking with a proactive attitude to work
- Strong project management skills with the ability to understand business needs and effectively work with a multidisciplinary team
- Well-developed communication, writing, organization, and collaboration skills
- Successful experience building strong collaboration with the sales team in the lead-generation process
- Advanced English
Will be a plus
- CRM system management experience
- Experience building JTBD and launching ABM campaigns
- Experience in content distribution via different channels such as Quora, Reddit, etc
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.