Senior DevOps Engineer
On behalf of our client – a well-known and well-founded technology startup, we are looking for a Guru DevOps Engineer to take full ownership of all company-wide DevOps efforts, building functional systems aimed to improve the experience both for our customers and for our development teams.
● B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
● Software Development background
● 4+ years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
● Mastering Infrastructure-as-Code Tools (e.g. TerraForm, Ansible)
● Proficiency with Linux and common tools of the Linux operating system (e.g. systemd, crontab, journal etc’)
● Good people skills and a great team-player.
● Experience with designing and bringing-up CI/CD flows (using Jenkins Pipelines & Containerized Environments, e.g. Dockers)
● Good knowledge of scripting languages, Python3, and bash — must
● Deep knowledge of networking, IP protocol suite, routing protocols — must
● Proficiency in git scm (Source Control Management) — must
● Experience with one or more Cloud ecosystems (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc’) — a huge advantage
As a plus
● Experience in web-technologies (e.g. Django, Flask etc’) — advantage
● Experience with popular relational and non-relational databases — advantage
● Competitive compensation including salary and options grant
● Medical insurance
● Tax compensation
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Define and build tools to automate integrations between different components comprising the Product.
● Define and build tools to support the deployment of Software Updates and Hotfixes.
● Define and build tools to improve the system’s robustness.
● Design and enforce procedures to ease the system’s troubleshooting and maintenance.
About the project
Using AI technologies to increase safety, bandwidth, and the comfort of commuters, our client creates the newest detection system independent of human resources and capabilities.
The innovative security screening system can be in use at airports, customs, warehouses, ports of entry, and other urban places where enhanced security and detection measures are required.