Our partner is looking for an experienced Deployment Engineer as part of the global Professional Services organization.
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience with networking devices (Switches, Routers, etc.), including virtual routing and Software-defined networking advantage
- Experience in Linux script languages (PERL, shell) advantage.
- Ability to operate under pressure in deadline-driven situations and business emergencies
- Customer-oriented and able to establish customers’ trust
- Problem solver, result-driven, demonstrating a make-it-happen attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with attention to detail
- Team player, pleasant to work with, with a high level of integrity
- Bright, self-learner
- Willingness to travel 30% of the time or more in alignment with covid -19 local travel regulations, working mostly on-site
Deployment of products at customers’ sites including installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, and “on-the-job” training to reduce the overall time of moving to production. You will work in tight integration with the Sales Organization, Israel-based Professional Services, and R&D.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Full remote
About the project
Newxel partners with a global cybersecurity leader whose main goal is secure application connectivity worldwide, made by automating flows and security policy within a click.
This is a global and diverse company with 500 employees spread over 18 countries and an extensive 20 years of experience in the industry. Over 1,800 of the world’s leading organizations, including 15 of the Fortune 50, have already chosen this product to secure firewalls, take control of the apps, and automate processes.
The team has a strong track record of following Culture and Values significance, promoting People and Culture ways of being. What’s more, the company’s Glassdoor score is 4.6, which demonstrates employees’ high engagement.
Join and become part of a great, diverse&innovative team!