The company is looking for the best system engineers, with a deep focus on mobile operating systems.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are not afraid of writing software that needs to know the ins and out of mobile operating systems.
- You are comfortable working in the systems space, and in fact, you may have coded in the past a kernel extension or a driver.
- You are proficient with programming languages, and use the right tool for the job.
- You have a strong passion for mobile applications and for creating world-class consumer experiences, and most likely are addicted to gadgets and consumer electronics.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer science, or equivalent, from an established institution
- At least 4 years of systems engineering experience using C++
- Experience with Swift/Kotlin or desire to discover them for developing SDKs.
- Strong passion for mobile systems and application software engineering
- Ability to quickly zoom in and out of problems, and up and down the stack.
Will be a plus
- Experience working with micro-controllers and SoC / SoM in Arm architectures
- Experience with different big data tools such as Spark / Hadoop
- Experience with Machine Learning & Computer Vision
What we offer
- Ability to work on new device from scratch
- Business trips to productions (after pandemic situation)
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
About the project
The company gained around $100 millions of investments while developing groundbreaking portable cameras and applications that help people to drive in a new way.
When pairing cams and the app, the network starts to generate trillions of images, ensuring privacy and anonymity to make roadways safer and more efficient. This let’s drivers and their cars join the network and “see” the world around them. The product uses anonymous and aggregated data.