Senior C++ Developer
Passionate about live-streaming, willing to create a social, interactive app for people around the world? This can be a serious reason to have a role as a Senior C++ Developer in our client’s team. Join and be ready to succeed.
The platform you can be involved in combines the highest-quality live video streaming and messaging, user-generated content such as games and music, and a digital economy to support it all.
● Experience with C ++ 11/14/17
● Strong knowledge of Video streaming via RTMP / RTP / WebRTC / SRT
● Understanding and previous experience with Android MediaCodec, Android NDK, JNI, iOS VideoToolbox
● Expertise in Linux development
● Technical English
You will be able to have:
● Competitive compensation including salary and options grant
● Medical insurance
● Tax compensation
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
● Participation in the design and development of a new video platform (client-server)
● Support for an existing codebase and gradual porting to the new technology stack
● Code performance optimization
● Working with the team of developers and OPS
The details related to a project
Tango is a live-streaming platform, offering live video content and instant communication. Launched in 2009 as the first cross-platform voice and video-calling app, Tango has expanded into social networking and content distribution to create new and better ways for people to connect and spark conversations.
The company has raised over $300M from very credible investors like Alibaba, Access Industries, and more, and has reached over 450 million registered users by delivering the world’s best video quality in real-time.
|Job Category||C++, Tango|