Our client is creating a distributed platform that allows our customers to develop and expose their microservices efficiently and fast. They use the latest and most advanced technology stack that can be run on any Cloud / Cloud-Native environment.
There is a Senior Backend Engineer role with the goal to take part in building new application integrations and next-generation features.
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer (at least 5 years)
- Knowledge in a client-server distributed architecture
- Knowledge of popular Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Maven), Docker
- Experience with test-driven development
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering
Will be a plus
- Knowledge in SQL and database architecture
- Strong work relationships skills
- Knowledge in In-memory distributed cache solutions, such as: Redis, Apache Ignite or Hazelcast
- Experience with Big Data Engines like Apache Spark, streams engines like Kafka and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Elastic)
- Knowledge in Kubernetes and Linux containers
- Design, implement and maintain an In-Memory platform for fast transaction processing.
- Combine smart techniques, innovations and take Java to the extreme
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our client develops a unique in-memory platform using innovative Machine Learning technologies. The product aimed to help businesses achieve data and analytics processing needs with the highest speed, and to deliver real-time performance by reproducing companies’ data to the in-memory data store.
An impressively fast-growing company that partners with the leading enterprises from all over the world within various industries including healthcare, telecommunications, retail, etc.