Our client is expanding their crypto-revolutionary team: Come and join one of the most revolutionary ecosystems in our lifetime!
As a Back-End software engineer, you will be part of a team of experienced engineers responsible for delivering high-impact technology for the system’s backend and building complex features for the keyless cryptocurrency wallet. You will also utilize sharp problem-solving and creative skills to help us build, test, deploy and optimize new technologies.
- At least 4 years of development experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing Node.js applications (preferably TypeScript)
- Background in cloud architecture and services, preferably AWS
- Experience with serverless and microservices architectures
- Experience building REST APIs
- Good working knowledge of large systems and complex architectures
- Team player
- Highly desired: Experience with blockchain development
- Experience with large-scale B2C applications
- Experience with software security and cryptography (e.g. elliptic curves, SSL, OAuth)
- A detail-oriented approach to writing tests and quality assurance
- Front-end experience (preferably React)
Will be a plus
- Experience working with blockchain libraries
- Participation in open-source projects
- Experience building mobile apps
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our partner is a high-tech company from Tel Aviv that specializes in blockchain, cryptography, and cryptocurrency transactions. With the support of top-tier VCs, they seek to create a crypto revolution in the global economy and build a new finance borderless future.
The development team has launched an innovative, user-friendly, and safe crypto wallet. This keyless solution makes it possible to buy, trade, send and receive crypto in one wallet anywhere, anytime.