Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile games publisher. With over 3 billion downloads to date, the company is now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation, looking for an excellent Senior Automation Engineer to join the best-of-breed framework Development Team.
- Education: B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Good understanding of mobile platforms ecosystem.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills; you work well in a team and enjoy collaborating with others to find the best solution to a problem.
- Extensive experience with QA automation, manual testing, and standard testing and development of best practices.
- Worked with a few or all of the following tools: Selenium, Test Rails, and Appium (or some equivalent testing framework).
Would be a plus to have
- Experience developing in Java and/or Python.
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL.
- Knowledge of REST service patterns and other client/server interaction models.
- Passion for testing, finding bugs, and automating scenarios.
- High level of logical reasoning.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Generous flex days and flex hours.
- Vacation time (up to 20 working days).
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Highly competitive group insurance.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- Design and write test automation scripts for Android, iOS & Web Applications.
- Investigate software problems as a result of testing.
- Improve our QA tooling, ensuring continuous testing within our CI/CD framework.
- Increase our QA automation capabilities; minimize the manual efforts in application testing and delivery.