We are looking for a curious, independent, and creative QA Automation Engineer with web services testing experience to join a successful and growing R&D team.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for defining the automation strategy and making it a reality.
- 3+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong experience in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies is a must
- Strong experience with automated test frameworks (Cucumber/Gherkin) is a must
- Experience with relational databases and MongoDB (advantage)
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership
- Bachelors in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Develop and maintain automated tests (web UI + backend)
- Review and analyze test results
- Troubleshoot issues related to test automation
- Take part in all scrum activities (estimation sessions, planning, reviews)
- Design and extend the automation infrastructure
- Work closely with developers and product management to understand the gaps and priorities
- Mentor and educate others on how to use the automation tools and how to write automation tests on their own
- Define the best practices in the company for automatic tests
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
A SaaS startup is looking for a new team member to develop marketing automation software – an advanced B2B platform designed to help companies build new relationships with customers.
The tool is used by a significant number of companies of all sizes to automatically engage their customers and increase brand loyalty & advocacy, activate the lead management process, gather feedback, launch crowd marketing, and measure customer activities, get a good ROI, etc.
Join a small mission-driven and fast-growing startup and make an impact on a product to create an entirely new customer experience. Enjoy working with an experienced team, and flexible and dynamic dev processes. Indeed, this is a great opportunity to grow!