What you’ll do
- Will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and design an app with a huge impact on the Automotive industry.
- Write highly scalable software in Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency.
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences.
- Work with open-source multimedia projects.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps.
- Experience with Android SDKs.
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies.
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed.
Bonus points for
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision).
- Contributions to community software.
- Remote cooperation.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
About the project
The company gained around $100 mln of investments while developing groundbreaking portable cameras and applications that help people to drive in a new way. When pairing cams and the app, the network starts to generate trillions of images, ensuring privacy and anonymity to make roadways safer and more efficient. This lets drivers and their cars join the network and “see” the world around them. The product uses anonymous and aggregated data.