Senior Algorithm Engineer (Python/C++)
On behalf of our client — a well-known and well-founded technology startup, we are actively looking for an experienced Senior Algorithms Engineer (Python/C++) who will be working side by side with all the Algorithms Infrastructure and Data Engineering team.
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
● 6+ years of proven hands-on experience in OOP/OOD (at least 3 years in both Python and C++);
● Outstanding software engineering skills with a passion for the rapid development of high-quality software;
● Good people skills and a great team-player;
● Extensive ‘mileage’ on Algorithmic Frameworks such as Numpy, SciPy, CuPy, matplotlib Tensorflow, PyTourch, etc.;
● Proven experience with optimizing Algorithmic code with different methods such as MT, MP, C++, CUDA, etc.;
● Proficiency in git SCM (Source Control Management) — must.
Nice to have
● Working knowledge of one of the most popular Artificial Intelligence development frameworks (e.g Tensorflow, Caffe, Darknet, Keras etc.) — huge advantage;
● Familiarity with code optimization techniques — advantage;
● Experience developing/maintaining soft real-time multi-threaded systems — advantage.
● Competitive salary;
● Medical insurance;
● Tax compensation;
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center;
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation;
● Paid sick leaves (10 per year);
● Flexible working schedule;
● Team buildings.
● Work closely with all the Algorithms and Data Teams’ fellows in order to ensure the most optimized (time-wise and feature-wise) delivery of the core algorithmic components, at the highest quality level.
● Constantly maintain and strive to raise own/others’ coding skills to allow delivery of production quality level solutions.
● Constantly explore and dive into new and exciting technologies.
About the client
Using AI technologies to increase safety, bandwidth, and the comfort of commuters, our client creates the newest detection system independent of human resources and capabilities.
The innovative security screening system can be in use at airports, customs, warehouses, ports of entry, and other urban places where enhanced security and detection measures are required.
Come and develop tomorrow’s detection system with a talented team located in Kyiv.
|Job Category||Algorithm Engineering, C++, Python|