Our Global Newxel Team consists of 285+ energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
We are looking for a Senior Administrative Specialist, who will perform advanced-level administrative duties to support business operations and ensure excellent service for internal and external clients.
- Perform the regular office administrative tasks (control of regular payments, communication with office service staff, maintenance of office life support, arranging full support of internal clients on organizational and operational issues)
- Organize and implement the international delivery process – “door to door” service for clients
- Proceed with Purchase and Custom Clearance requests
- Search for, evaluate and contract suppliers according to key business criteria
- Search for, evaluate and present products for purchasing according to requests from internal/external clients
- Monitor supplier’s performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Workspace organization in the office
- Regularly reports on expenses
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with developing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Quick response to requests
- Processing requests within deadlines
- Positive feedback from internal clients
- The Purchase and Delivery processes work smoothly and cost-effectively
Is it a match?
- You are a guru in supply management – able to find the right suppliers, coordinate and verify their work
- You take a challenge to commit to the result with 3rd parties being involved in the process
- You have broad thinking and are always ready to suggest multiple solutions
- You know how to plan a monthly budget for office expenses
- You are a quick thinker with a focus on optimization of the processes
- You have an ownership mentality, constantly looking for opportunities to increase a result
- You don’t want to be a random performer, you want to contribute and grow together with the company
- 2+ years of experience as an office manager or administrative specialist in an IT company – must
- English – upper intermediate +
- Bachelor’s degree (any speciality) – must
- Proficient in MS Office – must, Jira user – preferable, BambooHR user – preferable
- Good communication skills – able to negotiate and deliver solutions
- Personal qualities: Teamwork, Problem-Solving, Time Management, Attention to Detail, and Initiative
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers many R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.