We are looking for an engineer to join our client’s team – Cyrex part of Magic Entertainment & Media Group Ltd. is a media and tech start-up powered by creativity and innovation. They work with leading developers and publishers within the games industry, providing support and solutions designed around individual needs and carried out by global experts.
- Application security (mobile, client, web).
- Triage, vulnerability assessment, and responsible disclosure/reporting.
- Penetration testing lifecycle (reconnaissance, penetration, reporting).
- Serialization mechanics used within network protocols.
- Binary, hexadecimal, and ASCII notations.
- Experience in tools like Burpsuite, IDA, GDB, ApkTool, etc.
Would be a plus
- Cryptographic algorithms (encryption, hashing)
- API architectures and mechanisms
- Back-end architectures and common vendor libraries
- Obfuscation techniques
- Anti-cheat wrappers (BattlEye, EAC, etc.)
- Python development
- Linux, Unix, Windows systems
- A professional environment with great people to work with.
- Opportunities to make a difference, to develop and grow.
- Direct cooperation with the customer.
- Compensation of the tax payments.
- Health insurance.
- Bootstrap proxy setup to support interception of custom network protocols and packet crafting
- Penetration testing for a broad range of applications (mobile, client, web, console)
- In-depth reporting of discovered vulnerabilities (PoC, resolution, technical and non-technical description of vulnerability)
- Risk assessment discovered vulnerabilities (impact, probability)
- Collaborating with other team members during penetration testing (interaction is key during pair hacking)
- Actively seeking and working on feedback from clients and partners
- Performing security operations, communicating, and assisting from a remote location