We are seeking an experienced Resident Engineer as part of the global Professional Services organization.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position, in a software company
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
- Experience with networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.)
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.)
- Experience in Linux script languages (PERL, Python, shell)
- Virtual routing and Software-defined networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German or French language will be a plus)
- Ability to operate under pressure in deadline-driven situations and business emergencies.
- Customer-oriented and able to establish customers’ trust
- Problem solver, result-driven, demonstrating a make-it-happen attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with attention to detail
- Team player, pleasant to work with, with a high level of integrity
- Bright, self-learner
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Will be a plus
- Experience with Cloud platforms and managing Cloud Security
- Monitoring, operating and maintaining products at customers’ sites
- Troubleshooting, upgrade planning, and knowledge transfer of key sections of the product
- Perform product customizations to a certain level
- Working in tight integration with Sales, Support, and R&D departments
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Newxel partners with a global cybersecurity leader whose main goal is to secure application connectivity worldwide, made by automating flows and security policy within a click.
This is a global and diverse company with 500 employees spread over 18 countries and an extensive 20 years of experience in the industry. Over 1,800 of the world’s leading organizations, including 15 of the Fortune 50, have already chosen this product to secure firewalls, take control of the apps, and automate processes.
The team has a strong track record of following Culture and Values significance, promoting People and Culture ways of being. What’s more, the company’s Glassdoor score is 4.6, which demonstrates employees’ high engagement.
Join and become part of a great diverse & innovative team!