We are searching for a mid-level or Senior Frontend Engineer to play a key role in delivering technology solutions to improve the user experience and engagement throughout our search funnel across different platforms.
- Create robust front-end solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. You will build components that are used throughout all frontends (mobile, desktop, apps)
- Work with your team to rapidly test ideas on users, use results for iterations and improve our product
- Test new languages, libraries, and frameworks and evaluate their potential to make sure we never stop innovating. You will share best practices with other teams and help make those a company standard.
- Build highly reusable frontend components that can be dynamically mounted in any react frontend
- Apply your engineering experience to automate processes and help to guide the team during the decision making
- Tooling (package managers, semantic versioning, releasing, Webpack, etc)
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Ability to write well-formatted, structured, and clean code that interacts with backend technologies
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (we use webpack)
- Experience with micro-frontends, CI/CD pipelines, Docker/Kubernetes
Will be a plus
- Experience with typescript
- Experience with GraphQL
What we offer
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of in-office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
Our client offers a go-to app with the option to compare a variety of routes for long-distance trips. This is a multi-purpose search tool that helps travelers to maximize their confidence while planning. Mobile and web applications compare the length, distance, price, and comfort of rail, air, bus, and car means of transport.
The service provides you with a great number of travel routes comparing over 1,000 transportation providers across trains, buses, flights, ferries, cars, and airport transfers.
Since its launch in 2013, our client has become a ground transportation leader in Europe.