- 5+ years of application testing and test plan and test script experience work involving retail or digital financial services (banking, trading, etc.) and/or related financial e-commerce
- Experience using Jira, Git, Selenium, or other automated testing tools.
- Experience with testing in CI/CD environment is a plus.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine) or full remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Work closely with our teams to generate automated test plans and scripts.
- Communicate testing plans, progress, issues, and scope to clients and peers.
- Build, maintain and execute various project test scripts during the project lifecycle to ensure that
quality deliverables are being produced that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Understand project business requirements and seek clarification or elaboration on vague or
- Generate test plans and scripts and conduct testing at multiple levels.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM SDLC.
About the project
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform, enriched with automated financial tools, helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.