- At least 2+ years as a PR or Communication Manager experience in the IT sector.
- Hands-on experience with social media management (YouTube, Facebook,Twitter).
- Well-developed networking locally and abroad.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Deep experience building and maintaining high-value relationships with media.
- Fluent English.
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics. Analyzing competitors, research trends, and development trends of the market.
- Growing HR-brand. Develop and implement a brand strategy.
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media.
- Managing and sharing content with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Creating and managing brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc.
- Managing company blog.
- Co-organizing different events trainings, meetups, etc.
- Develop verbal and visual brand identifiers.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Flexible working schedule.
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services from A to Z to scale your company capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.