We are looking for an experienced CRM Developer specializing in HubSpot development using PHP. This is a career opportunity for a PHP Developer to participate in developing a digital platform within a rapidly expanding market segment. The candidate will be developing on several leading PHP platforms and participating in establishing a foundation for a growing IT team.
Requires a Software Developer specializing in CRMs and PHP who will bring knowledge and expertise to integrate modules with other functional platform components. In this role, the candidate will work closely with the trading, operations, support, and IT teams.
- Work closely with our teams to generate requirements and manage project expectations
- Generate test plans and conduct testing at multiple levels
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
- Participate in SCRUM SDLC
- Leading the design of development solutions for our clients and our stakeholders
- Working with account and project managers to help understand the technical aspects of our work and to help estimate effort
- Reviewing code and pull requests from other developers
- Setting up code repositories and remote development installations
- Coordinating releases with partner IT groups
- Writing code, finding solutions, and delivering value
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP, CRM, Java, ReactJS, REST API’s
- Experience with version control systems. Preferable with GIT (either GitHub or Bitbucket)
- Experience working on Linux environments and usage of Linux commands
- Experience working in an Agile environment or knowledge of Agile principles
- Able to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Able to explain highly technical issues to a non-technical audience
- A self-motivated, creative, proactive teammate who inspires customer promoters
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can prioritize on-the-fly
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with developer workflow tools including CI — Git, Gulp, Jenkins
- Familiarity with CLI and Linux environments, and open-source technology such as Kubernetes
- Knowledge of web-hosting fundamentals: networking, web servers,
network and application firewalls, CDNs, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the company
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform enriched with automated financial tools helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.