- SW testing experience (at least 1-2 years).
- Knowledge of a Linux (confident user).
- Understanding of QA methodologies, including the writing of test plans and test cases.
- L2/L3 networking expertise.
- Experience in testing of embedded systems.
- Spoken and written English.
Would be great to have
- Network troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with QA Automation in Python.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular business trips abroad to different countries.
- Adequate management.
- 24 working days of vacation.
- Flexible work hours (as required).
- Medical insurance.
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Free fruits, sweets, and cookies.
- Work in close cooperation with the development team to identify test scenarios.
- Create and update test cases and test plans for new and existing features.
- Conduct tests according to plan and on-demand.
- Test automation (optional).
Celeno is a fables’ semiconductor company developing components and subsystems for high performance carrier-class Wi-Fi systems and networks.
The company is a market leader in smart, managed WiFi technology. Develops and sells best of breed silicon and software technology for high-performance networking applications such as multi-service home gateways, Wi-Fi small cells, hotspots, smart home routers, IoT etc.