Mobile Developer (iOS)
We are pleased to announce that we are craving a Mobile Developer (iOS) who can contribute a lot to the projects concerning the gaming industry.
A problem-solving team player that knows to demonstrate reliability, cooperates and pitches in to help, shows commitment to the team, functions as an active participant, shares openly and willingly could be a great person to work with.
• Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 4+ years;
• In-depth knowledge of programming language Java;
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
Would be great to have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
• Experience with Unity and C# – big Advantage;
• Experience with building mobile SDKs;
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
• Experience with Scrum, TDD, and Agile development methodologies.
We can propose
• Adequate management
• Competitive salary
• Team buildings
• Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies
• Flexible working schedule
• Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
• Maintain (bug fixes and code improvements) current publishing, written in Java and C#;
• Integrate with third party’s;
• Design and implement new features requests;
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
• Support external and internal studios during integration with ours.
A project description
Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile games publisher and with over 3 billion downloads to date. Crazy Labs is now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation who is looking for an excellent Mobile Developer to join our best of breed framework Development Team.
|Job Category||iOS, Mobile Developer|