Mobile Developer (Android)
The game is on! Despite the lockdown which has embraced the globe, we are excited to announce that we are looking for a Mobile Developer (Android). A self-motivated focused, and energetic person with a passion for technology and testing, able to achieve deadlines, and work independently would be a perfect fit for the growing gaming industry.
• Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 4+ years;
• In-depth knowledge of programming language Java;
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
Would be great to have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
• Experience with Unity and C# – big Advantage;
• Experience with building mobile SDKs;
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
• Experience with Scrum, TDD, and Agile development methodologies.
We can propose
• Adequate management
• Competitive salary
• Team buildings
• Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies
• Flexible working schedule
• Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
• Maintain (bug fixes and code improvements) current publishing, written in Java and C#;
• Integrate with third party’s;
• Design and implement new features requests;
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
• Support external and internal studios during integration with ours.
A project description
Crazy Labs is a top 10 mobile games publisher and with over 3 billion downloads to date. Crazy Labs is now a worldwide leader in casual games development, distribution, and innovation who is looking for an excellent Mobile Developer to join our best of breed framework Development Team.
|Job Category||Android, Mobile Developer|