We’re looking for a Middle/Senior Full Stack Engineer who will be responsible for the end-to-end development of our partner’s life-saving platform. You will develop life-saving products, making a contribution that will go far beyond coding, as your work will have a direct impact on the 911 emergency communications that we all know today.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Full Stack Development, with a focus on Microservices (Experience in Scala and/or Angular 13+ is a plus, but we welcome expertise in any technology)
- Prior experience in building sophisticated web applications is a major advantage
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based development, preferably AWS
- Skilled in creating RESTful APIs
- A proactive “can-do” approach and exceptional interpersonal abilities
- Strong background in designing and implementing microservices-based solutions for cloud environments is a significant plus
- Experience with WebSockets is an added advantage
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our client has established an Emergency management system – a kind of communication hub for emergency stations, call centers, and citizens. The primary goal is to create a unified PSAP (public safety answering point) as a service and save human lives.
It’s a cloud-native platform, that provides a broad array of real-time data. This solution empowers responders, decreases accidents, and makes citizens safer. It is being used in over eight countries around the world and provides services to over 400,000,000 people in partnerships with companies like Google, Cisco, Amazon and Microsoft.
If you grabbed coffee with any of the team members, you would see that they:
- Innovate. The team thinks differently and doesn’t lean on standard conventions.
- Strive to be better. They’re always looking to improve. Team define goals and measure ourselves against them regularly.
- Take ownership. They own their actions, complete missions, and hold themselves accountable for both. The team care deeply about the success of the company, customers, partners, and each other.
- Are customer-first. They focus on making sure the customers are successful build trust and practice full transparency at all times.