We are looking for a highly motivated DevOps Engineer to come and join our partner’s efforts in building a complex CI/CD environment, enterprise-grade architecture. That is why they need a quick learner to dive in fast and take responsibility for various areas of the project.
You will have the opportunity to work with talented people and grow as an engineer along with a rapidly growing project and works with advanced technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Serverless (lambda) technology and much more.
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps/SRE
- Experience in AWS cloud-managed services (Lambda/Cloud Function, API Gateway, VPC, NAT, cloud firewalls, ALB, NLB
- Team player)
- Experience with K8s & Helm
- Broad Linux experience
- Scripting languages experience (preferably Python and Bash)
- Knowledge of software life cycle: CI/CD processes, monitoring, and log processing with tools such as Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Jira, etc.
- Proficient in one or more CI/CD frameworks, npm, pip
- Proficiency in English
- Detecting and fixing problems
- Create high-quality corporate open-source products
- Adjusting the infrastructure to the specifics of the software being developed
- Integration and deepening of development processes in the delivery
- Working with K8s via Helm charts
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
We are looking for developers to join an ambitious Israel FinTech project that uses AI, Big Data, and Crowdsourcing Technologies. They provide Financial Fee assistance and Financial OpenBanking product for B2B and B2C markets.
The team develops Consumer Software with Open-Data infrastructure and microservice architecture that helps to cost mitigation, navigating personal finance, and managing banking fees and services.
Backed by investors, the company raised $120,000 from Techstars’ Barclays Accelerator.