As a Marketing Designer, you’ll be creating engaging & captivating designs that would attract people to play a game.
- At least 1 year of experience in graphic design
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe: Photoshop, After Effects & Illustrator
- Strong design, Color, Composition, Typography, and Conceptual Ideation abilities
- Ability to create a polished and visually appealing design
- Ability to manage tasks, multi-task & meet deadlines
- Brainstorming, being a key team player within a creative team
- Knowledge of English – upper-intermediate+
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- 20 working days paid vacation;
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center or remote cooperation;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working schedule (office 1-2 times/week)
- Design in-game campaigns for our existing players.
- Design online marketing campaigns for social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Google
Ads, TikTok, and more
- Conceptualize, present, and execute your ideas end to end
- Create playful, intuitive cohesive look & feel materials to promote our games.
- Crafting & designing marketing campaigns and advertising materials in Social media
- Produce content quickly without sacrificing quality
About the project
Join the largest up-and-coming gaming startup that introduces the groundbreaking gaming product. They promote the idea of social gaming, letting people stay together and enjoy communication while playing.
The company was founded a couple of years ago and already hit the world with a casual poker gaming platform that became super popular. The constant aim of the team is to break through the gaming experience and bring innovations to the industry.
The company has a great value for the team and cares about the quality and comfort of the working environment. They promote a fun atmosphere and work/life balance.