- Magento’s certification.
- Minimum of 3+ years of related work experience.
- Strong expertise in building e-Commerce websites using frameworks including Magento.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Independence, enthusiasm, and organization skills.
- At least upper-intermediate English.
- Remote cooperation.
- Competitive compensation.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Developing custom modules and extensions for Magento Commerce.
- Integration with various APIs and third-party systems.
- Migrating existing sites to modern platforms.
- Providing a full range of development — presenting ideas, and as an expert developer, resolving technical issues and improving merchant experiences.
- Ensuring a quality product is delivered to clients.
About the project
Our client is a leading e-commerce group, which is specializing in B2B and B2C e-commerce products. The company offers solutions covering complex systems with a wide range of e-commerce products, focusing on driving sales and uncompromising quality.
As a Certified Magento 2 Developer, you will provide various solutions suitable for a variety of segments like fashion, retail, travel, and grocery, and Enterprise business for both B2C and B2B.