We seek a skilled Full Stack Engineer to join an innovative team of our partner. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of commercial experience in React.js development, with a strong background in front-end and back-end technologies.
This role requires expertise in building dynamic and responsive user interfaces and proficiency in server-side logic using Java or similar technologies.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack developer with a strong background in ReactJS, TypeScript, MobX, and AWS and expertise with Java, Spring Boot, and Git
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design and integration
- Good English language communication skills
- Collaborate closely with the product management team to design and implement new UI features and functionality for RunMyJobs and Robotics products.
- Lead the development process, taking concepts from ideation to implementation using mock-ups and incorporating customer feedback.
- Provide technical mentorship to colleagues, fostering a collaborative and forward-thinking development environment.
- Analyse and resolve complex technical challenges, contributing to the continuous improvement of React.js-based solutions.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full Remote
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- Career growth and development opportunities
- A chance to work with a talented and driven team of professional
About the project
Global Process Automation Company has established itself as a flexible and professional company in the computer software industry. Company headquarters are located in Germany, and offices are scattered in the USA, Netherlands, Ukraine, and Great Britain.
Operating for 27 years in the market, the company offers quality engineering and development of technologies that automate processes, exempting companies from manual and routine tasks. It specializes mainly in enterprise, business, IT process automation, robotic process automation, report distribution, and RoboFinance.