We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join the R&D Department, to work together with the highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward-thinking are stimulated. If you have a general passion and interest in technology and have the ability to pick up and utilize new skills quickly, apply now. Be part of the future for better global payment solutions, join!
- Develop financial services, on the server and the client sides
- Improve and extend service functionality
- Help in fixing issues in the current system maintenance
- 2+ years of hands-on industry experience with React
- 2+ years of hands-on industry experience with python server-side development
- Experience with working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MongoDB is preferred)
- Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Positive approach, self-motivated, and well-organized
- Passionate about coding and innovation
Will be a plus
- Experience in finance technology (payments, money transfer, trading, etc.).
- Relevant academic background
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with RabbitMQ.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model: office + remote
About the project
For 5 years straight, our client with a strong company background has been providing digital financial services (online solution platform for business, FX, and international payments) to 600+ B2B customers worldwide. Offices: Lithuania, Israeli, Romania.
It is the leading Financial electronic money Institution licensed by the Bank of Lithuania and the UK (in the process) that creates Borderless Bank Accounts to send and receive funds and payments from anywhere, anytime.
Tech Stack: React, Python, AWS, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Git, Microservices.