A company with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Sydney, and Tel Aviv is growing fast and looking for talented and passionate Frontend Engineers to join!
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with a strong emphasis on front-end development
- Experience with modern HTML, CSS and JS (ES2015, TypeScript)
- Experience with one of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue. Experience with Angular 2+ is a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of software design and the architecture of web products
- Experience with testing methodologies – unit-testing, TDD, mocking, etc
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product, and our customers
As a Frontend Engineer on the team, you’ll have a key role in developing our product and its unique features, working closely with our Product team while building a delightful experience for our users. You should be passionate about software engineering and building a product end-to-end and will be responsible for owning the dev cycle from the technical design, through coding and testing, to deployment and monitoring. They work in a true continuous delivery environment with fully automated QA processes on a microservices architecture, deploying to production dozens of times every day.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Gong, Happy Socks, and Monday rely on Hibob to empower HR and managers to engage, develop, and retain top talent while providing employees with a beautiful way to connect with each other. Our intuitive and data-driven platform was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, Hibob achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and became the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern and global companies and over 200K employees who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is critical for organizational success.
- Disruptive SaaS Organisation
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdam, and Australia