We are looking for a Front-End (React) Developer to help create outstanding web applications that have a direct impact on the safety and peace of mind of users and on the future of the automotive world.
Our ideal candidate is a talented and experienced individual who can work independently and with a team, and bring ideas to the table. This position requires strong technical, coding and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and maintain web applications, including backend and frontend components
- Create efficient and secure code using best practices
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure the application is scalable and performant
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications
- Test the web application for performance and security
- Document the web application and provide technical support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Experience with React and similar frameworks
- Knowledge of databases and data structures
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with server-side programming languages such as PHP, Python, or Java – a big advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote work
About the project
The company gained around $100 mln in investments while developing groundbreaking portable cameras and applications that help people to drive in a new way. When pairing cams and the app, the network starts to generate trillions of images, ensuring privacy and anonymity to make roadways safer and more efficient. This lets drivers and their cars join the network and “see” the world around them. The product uses anonymous and aggregated data.