- 3+ years experience in Front-end
- Experienced in using Git and understanding GitFlow
- Upper-Intermediate / Advanced English
Will be a plus
- Any CMS experience
- Backend experience
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Hands-on development, testing, debugging, and ongoing maintenance of both new and existing code (the ratio of new development to the improvement of existing code is about 70/30).
- Effectively deliver individual tasks and projects through a small team.
- Provide support to colleagues, spread knowledge.
- Embody and promote practices to ensure excellent quality products and services.
- Ensure leadership is informed of timelines, statuses, issues, and all other information.
About the project
Our client, the true authentic German outsourcing company is a tech-driven corporation that values equal opportunity and a family-friendly environment. Being more than 20 years on the market, they provide a great experience for those who use the solutions they develop. A work environment that promotes good communication and collaboration, and a can-do attitude is the primary company’s statement.