- 2+ years of proven work experience as Marketing Manager outsourcing/outstaffing firm.
- Fluent English, Excellent writing skills in English (Advanced).
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, WordPress.
- Experience with SMM.
- Attention to details. Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of SEO, and web traffic metrics; knowledge of Google Analytics; knowledge of Content Marketing.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Tag Manager
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs. Work closely with PR agencies and Online Magazines. Deal with various PR materials creation to increase brand awareness.
- Be responsible for personal brand development.
- Work with opinion leaders, journalists, and trusted media resources.
- Work with marketplaces and directories to increase lead generation goals.
- Manage company website. Publish articles on different resources, analyze results and make additional changes.
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials. Design and review the online content in media announcements
- Work closely with copywriters. Create, manage and maintain updates for keyword lists.
- Generate monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, and other marketing initiatives.
- Create engaging content for the social network: articles, interviews, course descriptions, company life, etc
Newxel is a reliable IT Staff Augmentation partner that helps to connect business globally with talented developers from Ukraine. Our mission is to help fast-growing organizations get professional engineers by building and launching offshore development teams and R&D centers in Ukraine.