For our client – Firebolt – a cloud-native data warehouse, we are looking for DevOps CI/CD Engineer to help our client bring speed and efficiency to big-data analytic on the cloud. The company delivers extreme speed and elasticity at any scale solving impossible data challenges. Firebolt has a full SQL compliant with an advanced optimizations layer under the hood. Firebolt was built with three principles in mind: speed, scale, and Elasticity.
It’s up to you whether to work remotely or in the office. Apply below and join the Firebolt team.
- Take part in the definition of our R&D ecosystem and ALM.
- Develop from the grounds up and maintain our CI/CD pipelines, handling performance, error monitoring, and automated testing.
- Collaborate with R&D to provide self-service tools and automate everything possible.
- Provide solutions using open source technologies, fork, create PRs to upstream and develop missing tools from scratch where needed.
- Be part of the CI/CD DevOps team.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- 1+ years of experience with Kubernetes including using open source solutions from the ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience with distributed systems running on AWS
- 2+ years of experience with “Infrastructure as a code” tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, or similar
- Strong skills in shell scripting
- A passion for learning, developing, monitoring, and provisioning systems that perform well at scale
- Strong attention to details, quality control, and a can-do attitude
- GitHub account
- Strong Kubernetes skills, experience with modern CNIs, volume plugins, security, operators, service meshes, ingresses, and K8s ecosystem.
- Experience with CNCF and CD foundation projects.
- Skills with at least one of general-purpose languages such as Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Rust, C# or NodeJS.
- CKA certification or similar.
- AWS professional certification or similar.
- BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
What we offer you
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking products.
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, benefits, and more).
- IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive.
- Medical insurance.
- Tax compensation.
- Ability to work remotely or in the modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Flexible working schedule.