Be part of an environment where things move quickly and performance is of great importance!
We are looking for a driven and talented Development Manager to help guide one of the internal Game Studio teams.
Your role will focus on working closely with the development team, the Product Owner, and other connected teams and ensuring that the project is finely planned and executed.
- Excellent understanding of the software development process
- Experience in implementing, improving, and working with Agile methodologies
- A team player with great communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate about the role
- Help the development team plan deliverables in order to reach agreed deadlines on time and at the requested quality
- Own the Agile process inside the team and be a contributor for company-wide improvements of Agile best practices
- Be the main link between all disciplines inside the team and continuously help them improve their efficiency
- Continuously track and monitor task completion to always have a clear image of the project status at any point
- Ensure all team members are engaged and involved in the project, performing their daily tasks in an efficient manner
- Ensure adequate equipment, tools, and support are always provided for team members
- Monitor team morale and health, raising any issues to the Guild leaders and Product Owner
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid work model: a mixture of the office and remote work
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
About the project
A world-known game development agency serving clients like Disney, NBCU, Epic Games, Unity has launched the next Game Studio in Ukraine and looking for a Development/Project Manager.
Are you ready for this professional challenge? Become one of the first who will join the studio to lead and work in the cross-functional team involved in different stages of game development.