Development Manager (MEAN stack)
Newxel is a company founded by a team of professionals that successfully launched an in-house R&D center for a great range of international companies.
Our mission is to help fast-growing organizations get professional engineers by building and launching offshore development teams and R&D centers in Ukraine. One more goal for us is to help numerous talented IT guys from Ukraine to find their dream job, evolve and gain new skills and experience in successful companies from around the world sharing their values and goals.
● Thorough understanding and work experience in various software architectural patterns; including, Microservices, Event-driven Architecture, Serverless, etc.
● Solid hands-on experience in programming with MEAN stack
● Knowledge and experience with containers, container orchestration, service meshes, and serverless platforms; e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, OpenWhisk, etc.
● Hands-on experience in architecting multi-tenant cloud computing applications.
● Fluent English.
Will be a plus
Solid understanding and experience in one of the following business domains:
● FinTech and RegTech; including EMV Card Payments, Digital Wallets, Cryptocurrency, PCI, etc.
● Electronic HealthCare; including patient care data (CCD), pharmaceutical information (SPL), medical records (EHR/EMR), Telemetry, HIPAA, Health Level 7 (HL7), etc.
● Study the business requirements and priorities obtained from the director of the corresponding business vertical and reflect them onto the product features and roadmap.
● Align with the director of architecture and other peer architects (from different domains) to identify dependencies and coordinate design, and development timelines.
● Produce and publish design blueprints, and share the knowledge with peer architects and concerned developers. This may involve providing intermittent support as needed.
● Define infrastructure and deployment environment requirements and share them with One Global’s Cloud/Infrastructure team.
● Identify non-functional requirements (e.g. security), and specify relevant architectural mechanisms and design standards.
● Configure mock servers and establish sandbox environments (to allow for parallel development and early unit testing respectively).
● Verify compliance with architectural blueprints, design standards, and relevant industry standards.
● Support and facilitate DevOps & Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
● Maintain architecture blueprints and ensure they remain up-to-date using appropriate tools and practices.
|Job Category||Solution/System Architect|