Are you buying on Amazon? There’s a good chance what you paid was calculated by the technology of our client and created by their Top-Notch engineers.
Feedvisor is the ’AI-First‘ optimization and intelligence platform for large sellers and brands on Amazon — Feedvisor uses Big Data, Machine Learning, and AI Algorithms to facilitate automatic business-critical processes and decisions for online retailers, helping them grow their business and win the competition. At Feedvisor, our technology makes a real and lasting impact on our customers’ businesses.
We are seeking a passionate and talented engineer to join our client’s Top-Notch Engineering team.
- 2+ years of experience in Scala server-side development with cloud services (preferably AWS) and building distributed systems.
- Computer science background or university degree in related fields.
- Hands-on experience with data pipeline and data processing technologies (ex Apache Spark, Kafka).
- Experience with SQL-databases/No-SQL and BigData DBs.
- Experience in Agile methodologies and working in distributed teams.
- Good English communication skills – spoken and written.
Would be a plus to have
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Knowledge of Python.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Modern technical stack (Spark 3, EMR 6, etc.).
- Team buildings.
- Free meals, fruits, sweets, and cookies.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year).
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center.
In this role, you will
- Create data and algorithmic processes with a cutting-edge technology model as a SaaS.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and implement software development needs.
- Design and develop server-side software, including documentation and coding. Coordinate server-side development and UI development matching.
- Design and build data pipelines based on third-party integrations.
At Feedvisor they care a great deal about their company culture. You will be a fit if:
- You are taking extreme ownership.
- You seek to understand the world through other people’s eyes.
- You are constantly asking “How can I help?”.
- You see opportunity in demanding situations.
- You are trustful: you walk your talk.
- You are a proactive problem-solver who gets stuff done.
- You are humble, radically candid, and open to feedback.