For our client – Firebolt – a cloud-native data warehouse, we are looking for Data Engineers to help bring speed and efficiency to big-data analytic on the cloud. The company delivers extreme speed and elasticity at any scale solving impossible data challenges. Firebolt has a full SQL compliant with an advanced optimizations layer under the hood. Firebolt was built with three principles in mind: speed, scale, and Elasticity.
It’s up to you whether to work remotely or in the office. Apply below and join the Firebolt family.
- Take a key part in the company’s echo-system team
- Create connectors and integrations with ELT tools
- Build public SDKs
- Integrations with 3rd parties products
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience developing data pipelines on modern, cloud-based products
- Experience in custom ELT design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience with ETL/ELT tools: Airflow/dbt/Fivetran, etc
- Python knowledge
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: Bash/Java/Scala/C#
- 3+ years experience in the data warehouse space
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in using sophisticated SQL queries and writing/optimizing highly efficient SQL queries
- Communication skills, including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights
- Work closely with product managers, solution architects, and engineering teams to
understand data needs and help build data products that scale across the company
- Building and scaling a reliable data warehouse using architectural best practices for internal and external application data sets
- Use your experience with various IT concepts of data management/engineering (ELT, data modeling, data warehousing, etc.)
What we offer
- An opportunity to make an impact on the industrial future and be part of disruptive and groundbreaking products
- In-depth exposure to a modern cloud-scale distributed data warehouse
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension plans, insurance, benefits, and more)
- IT equipment and tools to allow you to be productive
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Ability to work remotely or in the modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Flexible working schedule
About the project
Firebolt is a major shake-up to the cloud data warehouse industry. They have built the fastest, most scalable, and most hardware efficient cloud data warehouse in the market. By far. They’ve proven incredible market fit, turned the most data-forward companies from amazing design partners into paying customers, raised $37M in our recent round A, and are poised to grow quickly to help companies do with big data what they can’t with Snowflake, Redshift, and the rest.
Company is looking for a talented Data Engineer with a passion for data, SQL, and the data pipeline world to join our growing team. You will be working with the leading technologies, including working with our own Firebolt’s Data Warehouse.