We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Data Engineer who strongly desires to achieve the company’s growth goals.
In this role, you will partner with Back-End engineers, Machine Learning developers, and other Senior leads to design data flows that address the data needs of a rapidly growing business, and keep data accessible, recoverable and secure.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience in a Data oriented role (Python – advantage)
- 3+ years of experience with Data Modeling for a variety of Storage systems (SQL and NoSQL)
- Passion for creating data infrastructure technologies from scratch
- Experience solving complex data processing challenges through scalable architecture
- Experience working with Cloud analytics and Storage platforms (AWS preferred)
- Work side-by-side on a close-knit, dynamic and highly productive team
- Develop and optimize next generation Data Architecture
- Create scalable designs and implement new distributed systems for data storage, processing, and accessibility
- Develop and scale pipelines for processing and classifying billions of emails per month
- Work closely with our Machine Learning team to support feature extraction and analysis
- Understand the limitations of the existing cloud production systems and present improvement recommendations
- Constantly improve the system using agile methodology
- Continuously build data expertise and own data quality
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
About the project
Worldwide anti-phishing company introduces a very secure email platform (powered by AI and ML) that provides an innovative solution to prevent fraud and email attacks.
With the help of the Israel Defense Forces and a top incubator program, this award-winning platform helps prevent and block any attacks in the fastest way.
The company provides all types of businesses with a complete solution against any kind of phishing attack in the mailbox.