We are looking for an exceptional Concept UX Designer to join the world’s top car manufacturer. In this role, you will work with how interior light can augment HMI functions and other various light experiences.
We invite you to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the cars and experience the interior through the use of both exterior light and interior ambient light.
- You will create light experience concepts based on the customers’ expectations and brand values, and drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the digital system
- You collaborate on designing, running, and testing new solutions through experiments and prototypes at varying levels of fidelity. From visual storytelling, wireframing, and animations to functional prototypes
- You systematically ensure that concepts are coherent, satisfy user needs and expectations, understand user pain points as well as meeting safety and regulatory requirements, and minimize driver distraction
- You will explore and identify focus areas for user research, select appropriate research methodologies, and synthesize user research results into actionable insights for iterative concept development
- You will work within the HMI Design department, a truly cross-functional team where interdisciplinary focus, curiosity, and drive are highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or related field
- 2+ years of experience designing UI/UX across multiple platforms
- Experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, strategists, and product managers throughout the design process
- Experience in building mockups and prototypes, from digital to tangible proofs of concept
- Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
- Adobe CC, Figma, and one or several Motion software (After effects, Premiere) and 3D software (Blender, VRED)
- Portfolio highlighting projects that demonstrate experience in crafting user interfaces with a wide range of interaction models
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Driver’s license
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, able to drive concepts and ideas forward
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Creative problem solver, passionate to work on complex challenges
- Ability to manage competing project priorities and constraints
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
Will be a plus
- Master’s degree in Interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or related field
- Prior experience in developing interfaces to meet safety/driver distraction standards
- Previous experience developing interfaces/interactions for high-workload dynamic environments (e.g., vehicles, aircraft)
- Experience of moderating brainstorming and ideation sessions
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company who is establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers who are ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us on this remarkable journey, where you’ll not only advance your career but also have the opportunity to explore the beauty of Sweden.