Our Global Newxel Team consists of 250+ energetic and mission-driven professionals. We use a values-led approach to create roles and opportunities and collaborate with customers that help grow our people and get wonderful results.
We are looking for a Chief Talent Operations Officer who can oversee a wide range of responsibilities in the field of human resources, talent management, and service delivery.
As a Chief Talent Operations Officer at Newxel, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the organization’s talent landscape, driving growth, and fostering a culture of excellence.
Talent Acquisition Strategy:
- Develop and implement a global talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent worldwide.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and ensure a streamlined recruitment process.
- Continuously assess and optimize recruitment methods to source, evaluate, and onboard exceptional candidates.
- Cultivate strong partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build a robust talent ecosystem to tap into diverse talent pools and foster collaboration with key partners.
Talent Development Programs:
- Design and manage talent development programs to empower employees to excel in their roles and contribute to the company’s growth.
- Identify training needs, create learning opportunities, and monitor the effectiveness of development initiatives.
- Oversee HR operations for talent teams across multiple locations, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of HR services.
- Control and maintain Company scaling strategy.
- Maintain and improve HR processes and best practices to enhance operational efficiency.
- Ensure the efficient and effective delivery of Newxel`s services, with a focus on client-centric and talent management solutions.
- Monitor service quality, proactively address issues, and improve service delivery.
Strategy & Growth:
- Define and execute Newxel’s growth strategy, building the infrastructure for an end-to-end client and employee experience.
- Develop and maintain Delivery Centre values that highlight Newxel’s capabilities and drive growth for existing and new clients.
Client Relationship Management:
- Drive client relationship management and account growth, fostering trusted partnerships with clients.
- Collaborate with the delivery team to align growth initiatives with client needs and expectations.
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with other departments and business units to align talent initiatives with overall business goals.
- Communicate talent-related strategies and updates to the executive team and employees.
- Achieve a reduction in time-to-hire by optimizing recruitment processes and tools.
- Establish strategic partnerships with key external stakeholders.
- Implement new employee development programs focusing on skills enhancement.
- Streamline HR processes and optimize operational costs.
- Achieve a high client satisfaction rate based on feedback from clients using Newxel’s services.
- Launch and maintain Newxel`s values that align with Newxel’s brand and drive growth for clients.
- Proven experience in recruitment (full cycle), human resource management, service delivery, or related roles for 4+ years; relevant experience in outsourcing/outstaff companies
- Be highly adaptive and welcoming to change
- Be a quick thinker and strong decision-maker focusing on optimizing the processes
- Be ready to grow and scale rapidly together with business
- Track record of building successful partnerships across multiple stakeholders as an HR professional, with the ability to network, influence, lead, constructively challenge, coach, guide, and support as required by managers and their teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners, and candidates)
- Management skills (planning, coordination, control, organization, motivation)
- Data-driven and result-oriented
- Self-motivation and ownership, responsibility for the result / Ownership mentality, always looking for opportunities to increase results
- Programs/tools: HRM systems, BPM systems (Jira, Zoho, HubSpot, etc.), familiarity with performance management software
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Hybrid type of work
- A fun and dynamic community where you can make a difference
- Opportunities to impact the business transformation directly
About the project
Newxel is a global one-stop-shop that offers a multitude of R&D services to scale companies’ capacities.
For many years, Newxel has been helping enterprises and innovative startups from a variety of regions and sectors to set up their software development teams and R&D offices in Ukraine.
Our services are architected upon the principles of transparency and flexibility reinforced by our competence and vast expertise, 500+ tech talents on board, and over 100+ clients we serve.
Today Newxel has representative offices in Europe, The US, Israel, and several development sites in Ukraine.