In this role, the candidate will work closely with business leaders and subsidiary trading, operations, support, as well as internal/external IT teams and service providers. The Business Analyst will take requirements from the Business and communicate them to Tech and the Project Manager in order to build technology that fulfills business goals.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working between Business and Technology in the financial sector. Fintech experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience creating Scope Documents, Business Decomps, Business Requirements Documents, Activity Diagrams, Use Cases, and Wireframes.
- Upper-Intermediate English speaker and writer.
Will be a plus
- Should maintain one of IIBA’s certifications.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center (remote during the quarantine) or full remote
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves (10 per year)
- Work closely with senior business management and functional area leads to convert product priorities and — service goals into technical specifications.
- Working within the CTO office to validate and estimate efforts based on technical development.
- Implement a programmatic approach to product development plans across platforms involved different business lines with relation to priorities, resources, interconnectedness, and dependencies.
- Fight Scope Creep.
- Assist in Change Management of Features along with Project Manager.
- Finding solutions, executing, and delivering value.
About the project
Our client is an innovative US-based fintech company that provides an easy way for effective cooperation between market stakeholders. The platform, enriched with automated financial tools, helps investors and founders access the market, build rock-solid collaborations, and together make advanced decisions.