Sweden’s top-notch car provider seeks a Senior Business Analyst enthusiastic about empowering data-driven decision-making!
If you have a significant experience in data visualization – apply for this role and immerse in the world of luxurious cars!
- Understand business requirements and use cases in collaboration with the Commercial finance team
- Define the product requirements, including use cases, features, quality, and service level requirements
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of new business needs as well as technological needs to drive key business decisions
- Collaborate with technical teams and product owners to implement updated and new measures, functions, dashboards, etc
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and business intelligence
- 10+ years of relevant work as a business analyst
- Significant experience in data visualization and data storytelling best practices, with a desire and willingness to coach analysts in this area
- Data visualization skills using Power BI or similar tools
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence both business and technical teams
- Demonstrated success in building BI/reporting products that have an increasing user base and are embedded into business processes
- Broad technical breadth, including familiarity with data technologies
- You have a way with numbers, as well as a strong business sense, and the ability to inform strategic business decisions
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry-standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports
- Experience with the Automotive and finance industry
- You have a validated ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization and in a variety of contexts
- Experience in project / product management is meritorious
- You are curious by nature, and you have a passion for working with Data & Analytics, can partner with stakeholders to answer key business questions
- You have the ability to move between theory and practice taking on challenges and opportunities as needed
- You have the drive to create business understanding and create value from data to generate insights and support decisions
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply to this role and explore the beauty of Sweden while advancing your career!