The company is looking for a talented and passionate Backend Developer to build a spectacular publication platform that reaches 100M users a month.
The open platform powers content, advertising, and technology experiences for communities, brands, and publishers globally.
- 2+ years experience in any of the following languages, Go (other languages will be a plus — Java, Ruby, Python, C#)
- Bachelor’s CS degree, or equivalent experience
- Worked with microservice/SOA architecture, including service discovery, circuit breaking, consistency, monitoring and etc.
- Versed in Web-related protocols
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, Swarm/K8s
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center or remote cooperation
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- Work mostly in Go with microservice architecture
- Design and build services related to the publishing platform, like Content Distribution service, Editor service, and more
- Maintain high-quality standards and write testable, readable, modular, and maintainable code
- Help build tools and processes to improve and accelerate development, shared core libraries, performance, and monitoring
About the project
Our new client is a top-rank media company that enables other brands to flourish and stand out in the market. With it’s own platform (as a company foundation), it interacts with brands to make them market-leading in the digital environment. The company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To stay on the same page with the employees, they foster a creative and growth atmosphere that enhances teamwork and openness. To prove that culture is a core, they hire talented and hardworking individuals, who love to work collaboratively.