We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Engineering Team Lead for our partner HiBob.
Being a part of the HiBob team (Bobber) is all about being you. They expect you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms.
Come join HiBob and drive the future through technology!
- 7+ years of professional experience in software engineering with strong backend background
- 3+ years of experience as a team leader, preferably in dynamic, fast-paced companies
- Experience with Kotlin / Scala / Java
- Excellent knowledge of software design and scalable web architecture
- Experience developing SaaS products hosted in a cloud platform like AWS or equivalent
- People person with strong leadership skills who can build a winning team
- Great communication skills in Romanian and English
- Independent, resourceful, and proactive
- Based in the Cluj-Napoca area – the team meets at the Cluj office at least once a week
Will be a plus
- Experience developing a payroll, payments-related product
- Experience developing a product from scratch
- Experience working with an Israeli company
As a Team Leader, you will be in charge of hiring, onboarding, growing and mentoring your team, while working closely with our Product team to build and execute on a roadmap of exciting features. You should be passionate about people management as well as software engineering and building a product end-to-end, as your team will be responsible for owning the dev cycle from the technical design, through coding and testing, to deployment and monitoring. We work in a true continuous delivery environment with fully automated QA processes on a microservice’s architecture, deploying to production dozens of times every day.
What we offer
- Competitive salary (CIM/PFA/SRL), long-term employment and regular reviews
- Work with Cutting-edge technologies
- 4 wellness paid days per year
- Personal cooperation with IL and UK-based clients
- Monthly physical team gatherings to enjoy each other
About the project
HiBob was founded to modernize HR tech. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Gong, Happy Socks, and Monday rely on HiBob to empower HR and managers to engage, develop, and retain top talent while providing employees with a beautiful way to connect. This intuitive and data-driven platform was built for how people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, HiBob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,500 modern and global companies and over 200K employees who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is critical for organizational success.
- Disruptive SaaS Organization
- Series C funded $274 M
- Offices in New York, London, Tel Aviv, Amsterdam, and Australia