- As an IT Atlassian Consultant, you will analyze and record the individual requirements of our international customers
- You will develop custom-fit solution scenarios and be responsible for the implementation of these customer requirements
- You will support customers with installations, and the smooth operation of the Atlassian products
- You will design and implement the operational processes in the Atlassian tool stack environment
- You will take part in organizing and conducting workshops and user trainings independently (remote or on-site)
- Experience as an IT consultant for more than 3 years
- Degree in computer science/business informatics – very nice to have
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on project management experience
- Training experience and Presentation experience
Will be a plus
- Experience with the Atlassian tool stack
- Knowledge of the German language
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance
About the project
Newxel builds teams not only for Product companies but also for exceptional software development hubs.
Our new client has set themselves apart from the competition by providing top-notch development services and Atlassian tools.
For more than 20 years the company has provided a wide range of products, being an Atlassian Solution Partner. Among them, you can find Jira and Confluence add-ons.
Dive into this world to implement the Atlassian Toolstack: from license purchase and management to migration and all-around support.