We’re on the search for an Automation Engineer who will be responsible for designing automation tests and working closely with the developers and product managers on a life-saving platform. You will have a huge impact on the products, making a contribution that will go far beyond coding, as your work will have a direct impact on 911 emergency communications as we all know it today.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Automation Engineer
- Experience with development automation infrastructure
- Web automation cross browsers testing experience using Selenium/Appium
- Proven experience with Java
- Desktop applications’ automation testing experience
- Experience/knowledge in mobile development/QA methodology
- Highly independent, proactive, and with the ability to self-learn
- Self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Self-managed and excellent teamwork skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus
- Mobile automation testing experience on iOS and Android using Appium
- Understanding of Computer Networks
- Experience with MySql \ DynamoDB \ MongoDB
- Knowledge of writing bash scripts
- Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins
- Experience with Git Flow methodology
- Mobile automated testing with cloud-based service
- Experience with visual elements detection such: Sikuli
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Writing and designing automation tests for iOS/Android mobile apps, desktop, and web applications
- Design/Architect test automation frameworks and infrastructure
- Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities
- Work closely with the developers and product managers and will be involved in the life cycle of mobile app and other platforms development
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Tax compensation
- Full remote
About the project
Our client has established an Emergency management system – a kind of communication hub for emergency stations, call centers, and citizens. The primary goal is to create a unified PSAP (public safety answering point) as a service and save human lives. Now is used in Ukraine!
It’s a cloud-native platform, providing a broad array of real-time data. This solution empowers responders, decreases accidents, and makes citizens safer.
Our client is a mission-driven team with a strong set of values. If you grabbed coffee with any of the team members, you would see that they:
- Innovate. The team thinks differently and doesn’t lean on standard conventions.
- Strive to be better. They’re always looking to improve. Team define goals and measure ourselves against them regularly.
- Take ownership. They own their actions, complete missions, and hold themselves accountable for both. The team care deeply about the success of the company, o customers, partners, and each other.
- Are customer-first. They focus on making sure the customers are successful and build trust and practice full transparency at all times.