Are you prepared to work with a strong software engineering team that is dedicated to disrupting the status quo? Are you looking for a challenge that will leave you feeling fulfilled? If yes, our AI Software Engineer role is perfect for you! As an AI Engineer, you will define the frontier of logistics optimization, supply prediction, and demand prediction.
This position is highly entrepreneurial in nature, and hence it requires candidates who can develop a full picture of the business problem to ship end-to-end solutions.
This role is roughly 80% software engineering and 20% data science. You will work with Go, TensorFlow, PostgreSQL and various Google Cloud Platform tools to develop “the brain” of the platform.
- Solve problems using mechanistic, bottom-up thinking and statistical, top-down approaches
- Develop novel mechanisms by which to optimize supply chain
- Build and improve the intelligence behind our logistics simulations and market optimization algorithms
- Implement and ship models to predict the demand for commodities at nodes in a logistics network, the availability of supply, estimated arrival times, delays and more
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Ability to design and implement AI tools in Go
- Experience in at least one ML framework, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc
- Experience building solutions involving algorithms, optimization, reinforcement learning, artificial neural networks, discrete event simulation and case-based reasoning
- Ability to execute with little oversight and to solve problems quickly
- Experience with function/path optimization and some of the more common algorithms – linear programming, BOBYQA, A* Search, simulated annealing
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid parking or transit pass
- Relocation offered when applicable
- Modern office space in downtown Denver
- Daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
- Team happy hours
About the project
Our partner revolutionizes supply chain with own the cutting-edge AI-driven automation solution. Since 2017, they’ve been at the forefront of B2B supply chain transformation, streamlining demand, procurement, logistics, and operations. The company’s mission is to digitally transform businesses, fostering economic and environmental sustainability. Their innovative technology helps to save upwards of $480 million a year for businesses.
Say goodbye to the ordinary! Join the project and embrace a new era in supply chain management – where innovation meets efficiency.