We are looking for an Agile Project Manager to run an ongoing project while acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or in order to deliver projects according to plan.
The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Lead the project organization based on project deliverables, define roles, responsibilities, and objectives
- Develop, communicate, and manage project scope, objectives and deliverables based on pre-defined stakeholders’ requirements
- Define, execute, manage, and communicate a deliverable project plan
- Define, communicate, and manage the project budget
- Define, plan, and manage quality activities to meet project requirements through employing necessary processes, methods, and tools
- Develop and implement a risk management plan
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Being able to navigate at a high pace without a detailed pre-set scope
- Automation or another engineering background
- Waterfall/hybrid way of working
What we offer
🌍 Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture, while having the project of your life
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers that change this world through technology
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌟 Multinational Corporation for Your Resume: Become a part of something global and large-scale. Contribute to the world’s largest manufacturing conglomerate and impact this world.
🤩 Bring your Ideas to Billions of People: You have a chance to affect the lives of billions of people daily. Take this opportunity and run the world!
About the project
Our client is a multinational food packaging and processing company originating in Sweden. It offers advanced and world-class technology for packaging, filling machines, and processing of beverages and food, making it an undeniable leader in the market.
Since 1954, the company has achieved breathtaking growth, going from six employees to a multinational group operating in more than 160 countries and with over 25,000 employees.
Join the team of a world giant and revolutionize the manufacturing industry with your ideas!