We are searching for an Advanced Fault Tracer: Engineer and Coordinator to join the Test Objects & Facilitation department of a world-known automotive giant!
You will join an on-site team in Sweden and perform complete vehicle services, updates, Software download fault tracing, repair work, and development work on all test objects (vehicles and rigs). The role also requires that you are skilled in mechanical tasks.
You will support the workshop with:
- Delivery Service
- Coordinating test plans for the homologation and Ada activities
- Electrical and Mechanical fault tracing
- Repair work
- De-prep after test termination
- Fault tracing of issues raised from VPM (Vehicle Planning Meeting) where lack of functionality is limiting
- Test activities
- Updating Software/Hardware as defined in the project program
- Electrical fault tracing was raised from the rebuild, where the configurations are not fully developed and integrated.
Support the product development work by:
- Updating test objects according to project requests
- Supporting at suppliers
- Participating in expeditions
- Reporting found faults/issues on test objects to affected design departments
- Securing timely deliveries with the right quality
- Supporting the daily work in the workshop
Secure a good working environment by:
- Maintaining a good order in the workshop (5S etc.)
- Performing daily supervision of workshop equipment (tools, lifts, etc.)
- Reporting found faults/issues on tools and facility
- Experience in complete vehicle product development and/or testing within the automotive industry
- Minimum high school degree in-vehicle technology or similar education
- Preferably, minimum of 5 years experience as a workshop mechanic/technician for complete vehicles
- Good complete vehicle knowledge (HW/SW/EV)
- Experienced in electrical fault tracing using a computer and relevant programs (VIDA/Lynk DS/DSA or similar)
- Experience from working with measurement and analyzing tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer and INCA
- Good computer knowledge
- Project Coordinating experience
- Driving license category B, driving license category BE is a merit
- Certificate for HV-work (power-up/-down)
- A certificate for hot work is a merit
- Intermediate level in English, both spoken and written
- Team player, who strives for cooperation and customer satisfaction
- Strong self-leadership
- Good presentation skills
- Driven and motivated to take a front position in problem-solving situations, but with the sense to balance and secure the right attention from a team perspective
- Structured and self-confident in communicating in both Swedish and English
- Domestic and international travel will be required to support off-site testing activities
What we offer
🌍 100% Relocation to Sweden: Immerse yourself in Sweden’s picturesque landscapes and vibrant culture as we provide full support to make your relocation seamless.
🏢 On-site Work: Collaborate with talented engineers and immerse yourself in a stimulating work environment.
💰 Financial and Legal Support: We’ve got you covered! You receive comprehensive assistance with financial matters and legal processes to ensure a smooth transition.
🚀 Full-Cycle Relocation Assistance: We understand the challenges of moving. Our dedicated team will guide you through every step, ensuring your relocation is hassle-free.
🌞 Seasonal Vacations: Enjoy well-deserved breaks! We value work-life balance and encourage employees to take vacations during the summer and winter holidays.
🌟 Wow Project for Your Resume: Become a part of something extraordinary! Contribute to a groundbreaking project that will impact the automotive industry, enhancing your professional profile.
About the project
Our client is a world-known visionary automotive company establishing cutting-edge R&D centers in Sweden. We are currently seeking exceptional high-level engineers ready to relocate and join a talented team on-site in Sweden.
- If you strive to turn ideas into groundbreaking innovations that meet the highest standards of future vehicles,
- If you are passionate about making a real difference, expanding your skills, and working alongside talented individuals, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Create a future where simplicity and enjoyment are seamlessly integrated into people’s lives.